2009年8月2日星期日

♥i wan together with u™♥

发帖者 ♥suwєи™♥ 时间: 01:21
i really wan together with u ~
but i dare not say with u ~
because i fare u turn down me..
i very thursday stay at school~
got two cause~
one is i got kelas tambahan~anather is i wan see u ~
but u catch sight of me ..u must avoid me~
Y o ~y u must avoid me ~
u know u always like this..i very sad ~
有一次~i ask u ~u have love me or not ~
u say got litter bite only ~
i feel u no love me liao ~ but u lie me~
haizz..
last year ~u say u love me...
then ,very day sms me and call me~
i very happy lol and i very worry u ~
because u no eat dinner wait u stomachache~
but u now no sms me ~instead i sms u ~
i sms u ...u cope with me very treat coldly~
i very love u~u know or not~
wait me have dare say with u~
hope u also want to together with me okkk~

0 评论 on "♥i wan together with u™♥"

发表评论


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.


♥Welcome to my blog™♥

name♥ "suwen"
age♥"15 year old"
skull♥"smjk chung hwa"
my friendster♥suwen0411@hotmail.com
my msn♥suwen0411@hotmail.com
my facebook♥loveqq0411@live.com
from♥"klang"


♥Chatbox™♥

I ♥ hello kitty

hello kitty Pictures, Images and PhotosHello Kitty Pictures, Images and Photos Hello Kitty Pictures, Images and Photos

♥My love Blog ™♥

♥ how many visitors online™♥

♥25/9♥

♥25/9♥

♥visitors™♥

web counter